The 2nd SF Transgender Immigrant Symposium – Resource Fair
Join us in community as we present the 2nd transgender immigrant symposium of San Francisco on April 6th, 2023 from 12p-5p at the San Francisco State Building on Golden Gate Avenue.
We invite you to sign up for the resource fair and also take part in the overall symposium. The Resource fair’s dedicated time is from 3.30p-4:15p. Please feel free to attend all of the symposium, we would love to see you there.
Please review the following actions, as needed:
- RSVP: Since it is a state building, RSVPs are required. Please do RSVP as the entry list to the venue will be sourced from this invite. This is in addition to signing up for the resource fair.
- Lunch: We will have lunch/food on-premises and understanding that you are tabling at the same time, feel free to get the food to your tables( all boxed/wrapped food).
- Resources: We are able to provide a table and 2 chairs for each tabling partner.
- Swag/Giveaways: Please do feel free to bring and share Swag and Giveaways while the primary purpose of the tabling remains to share resources and services that Transgender folx can access, especially those of immigrant/migrant experience.
- Check-in time: Please arrive as early as 12 but no later than 2.30pm to have enough time for your setup and also be able to take part in the opening part of the program. Tables will be pre-assigned to each organization and shared at the time of check-in.
- Language: Please try your best to staff your table with multi-lingual folx, particularly ones who can converse in Spanish or Chinese as most of the participants might be mono-lingual.